Interested in presenting at a future ISMTE conference? Our conferences are tightly focused on the practical application of information to support editorial offices worldwide. ISMTE conferences are held in North America, Europe and Asia. ISMTE also provides workshops and webinars. In your request, please indicate which conferences you attend and would like to be considered for. Here are some important points to note before you submit:
· Speakers receive a registration discount but generally do not receive a complimentary registration. If you require a complimentary registration, make note of this in your proposal.
· ISMTE has a very small budget for travel reimbursement, so most requests for travel reimbursement cannot be considered. If you require a travel reimbursement, make note of this in your proposal.
· ISMTE is exploring remote presentation and remote session attendance options. If you have the capability to present from a remote location, make note of this in your proposal.
· Provide as much detail as possible about your proposed session. Focus on learning objectives, presentation method and any interactive components that allow attendees to practice, discuss or apply information learned during the session.
· ISMTE has five committees that work on educational event submissions. Each operates under a different planning calendar and cycle. Your submission will be provided to each event committee that you select. Keep in mind that you may not hear from some of them right away if they are not in their planning cycle.
· This call for presentations can be completed using the online web form or by filling out the downloadable document and returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org.